Thursday, April 25th at 5:45pm
We are so excited to have Milly Malloy join us for this month’s Be Balanced Community Workshop. Join us for this 90-minute, free class and learn how to keep yourself safe.
During this class, Milly will cover:
- What to observe and be aware of to keep yourself safe.
- Mental strength in threatening situations.
- Establishing a solid, combat base so an attacker can’t push or pull you.
- Wrist releases to free you from any wrist grab, regardless of your attackers strength.
- How to get-up safely and properly when an attacker is in front of us.
Class is free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot HERE.