Join Brenna Backe, Milly Malloy, and Colleen Cannon for a day of movement and fun with a dash of empowerment and learning at this women’s workshop. Get grounded (Root) so you can become your best self (Rise)!
Lately, it seems a lot of ladies have been talking about the “heaviness” – the things, experiences, circumstances, and pressures that seem to be weighing on all of us. So, we thought it would be a good idea to bring a community together for a few hours of fun, inspiration, and some uplifting activities.
Make new friends and recharge with us. Expect a morning filled with laughter and calm, movement and stillness, boundaries pushed, minds lightened, and leave feeling energized and inspired.
Sunday, June 30th – 8:30am-12:30pm
What to expect:
- Movement, Learning, Meditation, and Stories (all-levels)
- Brenna Backe – Personal Trainer and Founder of Koa Fit
- Milly Malloy – Self-Defense Coach and Empowerment Queen
- Colleen Cannon – Owner of Women’s Quest and Play Professional
- Coffee and Light Breakfast
- Awesome Swag