The Be Balanced Community Series was developed as part of Koa Fit’s commitment to give back and support the community. We believe in this fast-paced world, it is important to strengthen the camaraderie and the support system that is the soul of a community. We believe a thriving community can help decrease violence, increase random acts of kindness, boost overall morale, decrease depression and substance abuse, and create an atmosphere of support and stability. Koa Fit strives to educate, inspire, and motivate the Boulder community by offering outdoor experiences, educational classes and seminars, and opening our doors as a gathering place and a community resource.
We hope you can join us for one of our Be Balanced Community Events.
Click here to check out photos from our events!
- Self-Care Workshop – Neck and Shoulders
- Koa Fit Lunch Break Hike
- Strong Balance SUP
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Strength and Stretch Class for Low Back Health – Check out the exercise videos
- Roll With It – Foam Roller Class
- Koa Fit Bike Break – Free Group Ride
- Sunrise Hike up Sanitas
- Koa Fit Snowshoe Day Out
- Koa Fit Yoga with Wine and Cheese Tasting