July 23rd – 28th, 2017
*Koa Fit Clients Receive Special Pricing!*
Spend six days cycling along rugged coastlines, through lush forests, visiting quaint island villages as you explore the majestic San Juan Islands. Round out the trip with kayaking in Bowman Bay, and a Whale Watching tour at sunset. The Puget Sound and San Juan Islands are home to orca whales, grey whales, bald eagles, sea lions, and seals. Last year we saw tons of whales on our whale adventure, in fact we all ended up with Whale-Whiplash! The Olympic Mountains reach up to the horizon on the west while the white tops of the Cascades and Mt. Baker glimmer in the east. Our basecamp will be The Majestic Inn and Spa providing luxury accommodations with a farm-to-table restaurant and an award-winning spa. Each morning wake up your body with a Strong Balance Class to ensure you are warmed up for the day’s ride. Explore the natural beauty of this remote corner of the country and unwind from daily life while the Women’s Quest staff take care of all the details.
All activities are geared at body, mind, or spirit, allowing you to simultaneously refresh and enrich all aspects of your vital self. This trip is designed for those looking for a true adventure, ready to experience the perspective of life from above the handlebars. Whether it’s cycling past sweet smelling lavender farms, hopping off your bike to taste local food, or staring up into the old growth forests, this trip will keep you smiling the entire ride! Between Cycling around the San Juans, Kayaking in the Puget Sound, Strong balance classes with Brenna, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting, (and eating ice cream) this is bound to be an incredible and transformative retreat.
What to expect?
Awaken at the historic Majestic Inn and Spa in downtown Anacortes, walking distance to the waterfront, cafes, and boutique shops. Enjoy the full service spa and feast on local produce and meats at the farm-to-table restaurant. Every morning we will get our bodies moving with a Strong Balance Class and invigorating yoga. We will then have a delicious, healthy breakfast together before getting on our bikes to start our daily explorations along the breathtaking roads. During the six days of cycling, we will tour the San Juan Islands and surrounding waterfront, check out local shops in historic Friday Harbor and Roche Harbor. There will be a balance of activity and relaxation to ensure you have time to unwind, make new friends, and sink into the magic of the islands.
- 6 days of cycling down quiet lanes through lush forests and wide-open coastline
- Staying at the historic, luxury Majestic Inn and Spa in downtown Anacortes
- 1 day of kayaking in Bowman Bay
- Daily morning Strong Balance Classes or “Awakening the Senses” on the Ferry
- Scenic ferry rides to the San Juan Islands
- Visits to Orcas Island, Lopez Island, Guemes Island and San Juan Island with the charming Friday Harbor and Roche Harbor
- Full service spa at the Majestic Inn and Spa
- Local produce and meats at the farm-to-table restaurant
- Sunset whale watching tour with dinner
- Boutique shopping in the quaint island villages of Friday Harbor and Eastsound
- The breathtaking panorama of islands, snow-covered Mount Baker and the Olympic Peninsula
- Immersion into nature, and the opportunity to re-sync with her natural rhythms
- Women’s Quest signature talks on Training for Health and Vitality, Nutrition for Improved Performance, and Finding Your Heart’s Desire
- Expert health, wellness, and training tips from the pros on staff
- Lots of laughter, friendship, and adventure
Included in the Price:
- Five nights, six days accommodations at the historic luxury Majestic Inn and Spa in downtown Anacortes (see”FAQ” for more detail regarding lodging and transportation)
- Guided kayaking
- Guided Bike Trips
- Sunset Whale Watching Tour
- Ferry rides to the islands
- Delicious, healthy breakfast and dinners (lunches are on your own)
- Professional guidance for all activities
* Airfare and transportation to and from the airport and bike rental is not included in the cost.
Click here for more info. Please email us at info@KoaFitUSA.com or call 720-428-8863 to sign up.