Join Nancy Thompson at the eTown Community Kitchen on November 17th at 6pm for a unique cooking class filled with lively health discussions and scrumptious food! You will leave feeling more empowered and excited about nourishing yourself and your family!
- Learn techniques and cooking styles geared towards Winter cooking
- Enjoy hearty samples of each dish, which we will enjoy together
- Leave with new recipes and Up Your Kitchen Game!
- Talk food and health while making new friends
- Enjoy wine pairings with our prepared dishes
- Experience the amazing hospitality of the eTown Kitchen
- We use nutrient-rich ingredients, with no refined carbohydrates or gluten
- We also use all-organic, farm-raised, grass-fed, & local ingredients
The class menu is based on availability but may include Delectable Cashew Carrot Spread, Herbed Red Lentil and Root Veggie Puree, Nutty Fried Quinoa Cakes, Syrian Hasweh (DELICIOUS secret family recipe), Grain Free Focaccia Bread, Quick Pickles and more…